Every year, millions of people visit Israel to experience the world-famous Dead Sea, historical Masada fortress, and astonishing Ein Gedi Nature Reserve. Masada is an ancient fortress in southern Israel’s Judean Desert. It's on a massive plateau overlooking the Dead Sea. The UNESCO World Heritage Site of Masada, an ancient fortress built by King Herod the Great, dates back to 37 BC. It’s location on a cliff overlooking the Judean Desert and the Dead Sea is a spectacular spot from which to watch the sunrise.
From Tel Aviv hop on the minivan early in the morning, and drive towards the Jordan valley, passing magnificent desert landscape. Follow the famous Snake Path up to the top of the cliff of the Masada fortress, while the cool night slowly turns into day, and watch a spectacular sunrise over the Dead Sea give a stunning view over the Jordanian mountains and desert below
For your next adventure, we will drive you to Ein Gedi, a vibrant desert oasis where you can leisurely hike or take a refreshing dip in one the various streams, natural pools and springs. You may possibly encounter friendly mountain goats and other animals among the vegetation. The last but not least, the lowest point on Earth, the Dead Sea, where you’ll float in the salty waters, cover yourself in rejuvenating mud, and relax before returning to Tel Aviv.
02:00 Pickup from Tel Aviv (03:00 in Winter time)
- Transfer from Tel Aviv with our professional fully escorted pick-up and drop-off service.
- A fully qualified and licensed tour guide.
- Transportation in our newest models of air-conditioned cars/vans/buses
- Travel through the Judean Desert to the lowest region on Earth, passing the ‘Inn of the Good Samaritan’ as you descend towords the Dead Sea region.
- Hike up to the top of the ancient desert fortress and arrive at the foot of Masada and climb the famous ‘Snake Path’ as the first signs of light appear on the horizon.
- Enjoy the unique experinceof a spectacular Masada sunrise over the Dead Sea, below the Judean Desert..
- Take a quick walk around the Masada site before descending and discover the history of one the greatest Jewish symbols of hope and pride.
- Hike or take a leisurely walk, through the Ein Gedi nature reserve, cooling waters of deserted oasis, and bath in the beautiful waterfalls and enjoy permanent spring pools amazing desert plants and wildlife
- Relax yourself in rejuvenating mineral rich mud which are sold worldwide and by floating in the healing waters of the Dead Sea, at the lowest place on Earth.
03:00 Pickup in Jerusalem (04:00 in Winter time)
05:00 Arrive at the bottom of the Masada mountain to start our hiking to the top.
On the way up to the top we will enjoy the extraordinary desert sunrise, one that can only be seen in the right place at the right time..
Once arrive to the top you will enjoy some free time to experience the site on that special time.
Heading back down and transfer to Ein-Gedi Nature Reserve.
09:00 Arrive to the Ein-Gedi Nature reserve.
Enter the reserve to watch the desert wildlife in the magnificent green Ein-Gedi Oasis.
11:00 Continue to the Dead Sea.
11:30 Arrive to Dead Sea the lowest point on earth and enjoy bathing and floating on it's therapeutic water.
After floating and covering ourselves with mud we start our way back to Jerusalem and then to Tel-Aviv.
14:00 Arrive back in Jerusalem
15:00 Arrive back in Tel-Aviv
The tour ends until the next time..
Thank you from Fun-Time
- Transfer from Tel-Aviv/Jerusalem with our professional team.
- Transportation in our newest models of air-conditioned cars/vans/buses.
- Bathing in a private beach in the Dead Sea.
- Return coach to destination of departure.
* Change of vehicles is required for transfers of pick-up/drop-off destinations to save time, avoid traffic and delay..
When registering it is a good idea to make sure you use the same e-mail and phone number so that you can be notified about updates / important notices addressing the trip.
- Tips for the tour guide and driver.
- (Customary to tip guide and driver together about $7.00 per traveler).
- Health insurance.
- All kinds of drinks.
- Masada entrance (29 NIS)
- Ein-Gedi entrance (29 NIS)
Payment and Registration
Payment for the trip will be in cash, credit card, or wire transfer. Credit card and wire transfer payments must be made before the day of the tour.
Payment by cash in dollars or New Israeli Shekels at the high-rate can be made on tour day.
If you decide to pay in credit card you will pay a commission rate of 2.8%.
Bookings approved upto 24H before departure
Tour ends at approx. 15:00