Call center 24/7 + 972 72-2222-044
Fun Time Call Center 24/7 - 072-2222-044 Mail : email@example.com
Masada,Dead Sea and Ein Gedi
From Tel-Aviv & Jerusalem
Departures On Monday, Thursday and Saturday
|02:00 Pickup from Tel Aviv
03:00 Pickup in Jerusalem
05:00 Arrive at the bottom of the Masada mountain to start our hiking to the top.
On the way up to the top we will enjoy the extraordinary desert sunrise, one that can only be seen in the right place at the right time..
Once arrive to the top you will enjoy some free time to experience the site on that special time.
Heading back down and transfer to Ein-Gedi Nature Reserve.
09:00 Arrive to the Ein-Gedi Nature reserve.
Enter the reserve to watch the desert wildlife in the magnificent green Ein-Gedi Oasis.
11:00 Continue to the Dead Sea.
11:30 Arrive to Dead Sea the lowest point on earth and enjoy bathing and floating on it's therapeutic water.
After floating and covering ourselves with mud we start our way back to Jerusalem and then to Tel-Aviv.
14:00 Arrive back in Jerusalem
15:00 Arrive back in Tel-Aviv
The tour ends until the next time..
Thank you from Fun-Time
- Transfer from Tel-Aviv/Jerusalem with our professional team.
- Transportation in our newest models of air-conditioned cars/vans/buses.
- Bathing in a private beach in the Dead Sea.
- Return coach to destination of departure.
* Change of vehicles is required for transfers of pick-up/drop-off destinations to save time, avoid traffic and delay..
When registering it is a good idea to make sure you use the same e-mail and phone number so that you can be notified about updates / important notices addressing the trip.
- Tips for the tour guide and driver.
- (Customary to tip guide and driver together about $7.00 per traveler).
- Health insurance.
- All kinds of drinks.
- Masada entrance (29 NIS)
- Ein-Gedi entrance (29 NIS)
Payment and Registration
Payment for the trip will be in cash, credit card, or wire transfer. Credit card and wire transfer payments must be made before the day of the tour.
Payment by cash in dollars or New Israeli Shekels at the high-rate can be made on tour day.
If you decide to pay in credit card you will pay a commission rate of 2.8%.