Jerusalem has historical and religious significance to Christians, Jews and Muslims, and all are represented within its walls. Get an incredible view of the tomb of King David, Via Dolorosa,Church of the Sepulcher, Western Wall, Byzantine Cardo and Arab Shuk.
The Church of the Holy Sepulcher is that where Jesus Christ is believed to have been resurrected. Besides its religious importance, the church is also a stunning example of craftsmanship, with beautiful mosaics and architecture.
Jerusalem’s Old City and Bethlehem is also worth a visit, the famous holy sites found within the center of this ancient city, such as the Church of Nativity and the Milk Grotto.
This itinerary is packed with interesting and significant sites.
A visit to Qasr-Al-Yahud, the baptismal site of Jesus on the Jordan river and are just meters way from the Jordanian Border. Continue to the Dead Sea for time to relax in the muds and float in these special waters which have perplexed mankind for thousands of years.
- Fully Guided and escorted tour, the pickup/dropoff points, itinerary and attractions.
- Enjoy the tour of the Old City of Jerusalem and explore worth watching the Church of the Sepulcher, Via Dolorosa,Western Wall, Byzantine Cardo, Arab Shuk and more.
- Visit the city where Jesus was born, Bethlehem and the Church of the Nativity
- Visit the River Jordan at the Qasr-el-Yehud Baptism site
- Float in the waters of the Dead Sea at a private beach and immerse in the muds of the Dead Sea, the lowest place on Earth
- Hold the memories of memorable visit to Jerusalem and head back to destination.
Pick up from Herzliya Hotels
Fully Guided tour of Jerusalem's Old City and visit the holiest part of the city wheren we see the Via Dolorosa,Church of the Sepulcher, Western Wall, Byzantine Cardo, Arab Shuk and more.
Explore to Bethlehem the city where Jesus Christ was born and the Church of Nativity.
Drive through north of the Judean Desert to the world's oldest city Jericho and the Dead Sea region and the lowest place on earth of Jordan River at the Qasar el Yehud baptism site
Immerse in the muds and float in the salty waters at the Dead Sea..
Start heading back towards Herzliya Hotels
Dropoff in Herzliya Hotels
* All times are approximate
Pickup and transportation professional team.
All touring and guiding.
English-speaking tour guide in Jerusalem
Entry fees to sites including private Dead Sea beach.
Return to point of departure.
Bethlehem tour (extra 25$)
Bookings approved upto 24H before departure