Book Now! Or contact us:
Tel Aviv Walking Food Tour Through the Carmel Market
- Our Tel Aviv food tour begins at one of Tel Aviv’s coolest eateries, famous for its unique “malabia”, the unique pudding topped with red syrup (served in dairy and non-dairy versions).
- After a sweet start, continue to the popular Carmel Market, for a sensual immersion, engaging with the vibrant colours, smells and flavors that will be found in this bustling marketplace as you wonder through the pyramids of spices, bright-coloured exotic vegetables, nuts and olives, and delicious halva creations
- Your Tel Aviv food tour guide will introduce you to most characteristic ingredients of the local cuisine and to the Israeli food habits.
- Hear about the kashrut rules and their influence on the local food scene
- Understand how the different immigrant communities have contributed to the melting-pot of different ethnic cuisines which can be found today in a multi-cultural city as Tel Aviv.
- Continue to visit Tel Aviv’s most popular artisan arts and crafts market, Nachalat Binyamin, where you can find unique creations by local designers.
Our Tel Aviv food tour through the city’s Carmel Market will take you into the depths of Tel Aviv’s vibrant food scene, home to the trendiest eateries in the entire Middle East, and many of the world’s hottest chefs. With so many of Israel, and Tel Aviv’s flavors springing up in cities around the world, we’ll head to the heart of the action, the Carmel Market on this Tel Aviv Food Tour. Join other food-enthusiast travellers and explore with our foodie guide to understand what Israeli cuisine has to offer on this two hour tour, providing a full-immersion in the Israeli food culture.
With a diverse and dynamic culinary scene in the city, a Tel Aviv food tour is the perfect way to get to grips with the background to the city’s flavors – and will introduce you to the melting pot which the city has become, through the different cultures and traditions which have been fused together to create this dynamic city. Walking in the Carmel Market, the food tour will introduce you to new flavors and ingredients which have become popular in dishes created by the generation of new, dynamic chefs who have perfected their craft here.