Call center 24/7 + 972 72-2222-044
Fun Time Call Center 24/7 - 072-2222-044 Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel Aviv Food Tour of the Carmel Market
Book Now! Or use our
Call Center- 24/7
Our Tel Aviv food tour through most vibrant market place Carmel Market in Tel Aviv’s, established in the 1920s as a humble Yemenite market. It rose to prominence in the 1950s as the best place in Tel Aviv to procure fresh local produce and not much has changed since. The market today is home to a wide range of culinary treats, so to help you settle on a place to satisfy your hunger.
This tour will take you to the Carmel Market, into the depths of Tel Aviv’s vibrant food scene, market, reveals bars, restaurants and newer food stalls, which create a scene of their own. This place is the home to the trendiest eateries in the entire Middle East, and many of the world’s hottest chefs.
It’s no wonder Shuk HaCarmel is Tel Aviv’s largest and most-centrally located shuk will introduce you to the melting pot which the city has become, through the different cultures and traditions which have been fused together to create this dynamic city: From hand-made Jachnun, a traditional Yemenite dish, to boutique cheeses, and from one-off cotton clothes to designer threads, HaCarmel has it all.
Our walking Carmel Market tour for food-enthusiast travelers and explore with our foodie guide to new flavors and ingredients which have become popular in dishes created by the generation of new to understand what Israeli cuisine has to offer on this two hour tour, providing a full-immersion in the Israeli food culture.
Tel Aviv food tour begins at 12:30pm
- Explore the Kerem HaTemanim market and walk through the side alleyways and restaurants specializing in Yemenite cuisine like malawah flatbreads and hearty meat dumpling soups, as well as numerous hummus and falafel eateries.
- Tel Aviv food guide will not only explain and impart knowledge but also provide food samples of fruit, vegetables and spices from the markets along the way.
- Enjoy the food that is Beyond the boundaries of taste and like the paradise on your plate includes:
- Exotic and historical roots fresh juice of Ghat and etrog
- A popular Israeli snack Garinim which is a mix of roasted seeds
- Druzian style rice wrapped Dolmas a seasonal market item
- Halva a sweet confectionery made from sesame seeds,
- Visit and discover how different immigrant communities and cultures have contributed to the diversity of ethnic cuisines which can be found today in a multicultural city like Tel Aviv.