Book Now! Or contact us:
Tel Aviv Architecture Tour
- Explore the White City and its Bauhaus Architecture (1909-1938)
- See buildings from the Neo-Romantic, Eclectic and Bauhaus ,or International Style.
- Visit the Neve Tzedek Neighborhood
- Learn the incredible history of Tel Aviv which was only established in 1909, and planned in a unique fashion
- Private tours with a passionate guide
- Tour lasts for three to four hours
This Tel Aviv Architecture Tour provides a great insight not only into the buildings and styles which dominate the city, but also into the history of Tel Aviv.
The White City of Tel Aviv is the highlight of Tel Aviv’s Architecture boasting the greatest collection of Bauhaus style buildings in the world, and recognized by UNESCO as a result, with over 4,500 amazing buildings.
The city also has some beautiful eclectic style buildings, as well as modern buildings – ranging from skyscrapers to cultural complexes which sit peacefully in between.
A tour of the architecture of Tel Aviv, and a tour of the White City, is a great way to understand Tel Aviv.