Call center 24/7 + 972 72-2222-044
Fun Time Call Center 24/7 - 072-2222-044 Mail : email@example.com
Tel Aviv Walking Architectural Tour
Book Now! Or use our
Call Center- 24/7
Tel Aviv is home to one of the best-preserved collections of Bauahus and International Style architecture in the world. Over 4,000 Bauhaus-style buildings were constructed in Tel Aviv between 1920 and 1940, by German-Jewish architects. Learn about the many ways in which the city has changed over the years and the impact of the history on the future of Tel Aviv and its architecture. Tel Aviv is widely known as "The White City" for boasting the world’s largest collection of a monochromatic Bauhaus colony. Tel Aviv has earned its nickname: the “non-stop” city. The city also has some beautiful eclectic style and modern buildings ranging from skyscrapers to cultural complexes which sit peacefully in between.
The majority of Tel Aviv's examples can be found in the central White City a UNESCO World Heritage Site that is protected as "an outstanding example of new town planning and architecture in the early 20th century".
Dream, Explore and Discover Tel Aviv City.
Tel Aviv Architecture Tour itinerary and highlights
09:45 – Meeting point in Tel Aviv.
- Explore the White City and its Bauhaus Architecture (1909-1938)
- See buildings from the Neo-Romantic, Eclectic and Bauhaus ,or International Style.
- Visit the Neve Tzedek Neighborhood
- Learn the incredible history of Tel Aviv which was only established in 1909, and planned in a unique fashion
- Private tours with a passionate guide
- Tour lasts for three to four hours
* All times are approximate