Our Masada, Ein Gedi, Dead Sea and More tour is available from Tel Aviv and Jerusalem will allow you to travel and explore the beautiful Judean Desert to the foot of the Masada fortress which stands beside the Dead Sea. You will ascende via the cable car from the fortress, enjoy the special views, and explore the archaeological ruins including the ruins of the King Herod's Palace, which sprawls over 3 rock terraces, and a Roman-style bathhouse with mosaic floors, before continuing to the Ein Gedi Nature Reserve, an oasis in the desert, for a short hike. Ein Gedi was listed in 2016 as one of the most popular nature sites in the country. Enjoy the unique opportunity to float in the waters of the Dead Sea, and immerse yourself in the famous mud.
In 2001 Masada was inscribed on the UNESCO World Heritage List and is a top tourist attraction due to its historical significance and magnificient views of the Judean Desert and Dead Sea.
Leaving from Jerusalem early in the morning, we’ll drive south, to the foot of Masada. As you begin to climb the famous ‘Snake Path’ , takes ninety minutes to two hours, and enjoy the a moderate hike to the Israel’s most important archaeological sites, and the site of one of the greatest tales of Jewish heroism. The excavated ruins are fascinating to explore, and the remarkable location high above the surrounding desert and Dead Sea, makes this a might impressive experience. After exploring the magnificent fortress, the next stop is Ein Gedi , beautiful nature reserve with waterfalls and the last stop is at a 'private beach' on the Dead Sea for a float.
06:30 Pickup from Tel Aviv
- Transfer from Tel-Aviv/Jerusalem with our professional fully escorted our pick-up and drop-off service.
- A fully qualified and licensed tour guide.
- Transportation in our newest models of air-conditioned cars/vans/buses
- Moving down through the Judean Desert the lowest region on Earth (photo stop at Sea Level, if time permits)..
- On the road, you will also pass the Inn of the Good Samaritan and the city of Jericho..
- Ascend and Visit Masada via cable car, the symbol of the primeval kingdom of Israel...
- Explore the ruins of King Herod’s palace and the fortified site
- Hike in the beautiful Ein Gedi Nature Reserve.
- Enjoy the unique natural pools, water falls, rare plants, birds and animals, and lush green vegetation
- Float in the private beach in Dead Sea and immerse yourself in the therapeutic mud.
- Way back there is a quick overview of Oldest city of Jericho and visit the Quasar el Yahud at the Jordan river where all baptism take place.
07:30 Pickup in Jerusalem
Arrive at Masada and take the Cable Car to the top. Once arrive to the top we will enjoy some free time to experience the site's history.
Heading back down and transfer Ein Gedi, walk through the fascinating oasis in the desert.
Arrive to the Dead Sea Beach and enjoy the famous floating on it's water
that contains more than 30% salt and many other healing minerals.
After floating and covering ourselves with mud we start our way to Jericho to continue with the tour.
14:30 Quick overview to the Oldest city of Jericho and visit the Quasar el Yahud at the Jordan river where all baptism take place.
* Please make sure you have your passports with you
16:30 Back in Jerusalem
17:30 Back in Tel-Aviv
The tour ends until the next time..
Thank you from Fun-Time
| Don't forget to bring:
* Hat and sunscreen
* Walking shoes
* Bathing suit and towel
* Water and snacks and Passport.
- Transfer from Tel-Aviv/Jerusalem with our professional team.
- Transportation in our newest models of air-conditioned cars/vans/buses.
- Bathing in a private beach in the Dead Sea.
- Return coach to destination of departure.
* Change of vehicles is required for transfers of pick-up/drop-off destinations to save time, avoid traffic and delay..
When registering it is a good idea to make sure you use the same e-mail and phone number so that you can be notified about updates / important notices addressing the trip.
- Tips for the tour guide and driver.
- (Customary to tip guide and driver together about $7.00 per traveler).
- Health insurance.
- All kinds of drinks.
- Masada entrance (29 NIS)
- Ein-Gedi entrance (29 NIS)
Payment and Registration
Payment for the trip will be in cash, credit card, or wire transfer. Credit card and wire transfer payments must be made before the day of the tour.
Payment by cash in dollars or New Israeli Shekels at the high-rate can be made on tour day.
If you decide to pay in credit card you will pay a commission rate of 2.8%.
Tour ends at 17:30
* Timings are Approximate
Book Now! Or contact us: